Feng Shui is considered as one of the most useful elements in life. Even the White House hires Feng Shui experts to create good luck for the US government. Here are some fantastic Feng Shui tips for you today!
- Display items in pairs at home. When you buy a picture for your living room as decoration, the picture is better if it has two trees or two flowers in it. If you decorate your bedroom with plants, two flower pots is better than one. Now you’ve got the gist – always display items in pairs in your environment. This is the right Feng Shui to attract hot Ukrainian girls to your life.
- Get rid of all dolls. Don’t keep any dolls in your house. According to traditional Feng Shui, dolls can be ghosts haunting your home. Therefore, you’d better throw away all your dolls in your apartment so that you won’t attract a drama queen from Ukraine. If you are a single dad with a daughter who likes dolls, make sure her dolls are definitely not in your bedroom. Remember: dolls = bad Feng Shui!
- When you go to bed at night, your slippers can’t point at your bed. If your slippers point at your bed, chances are you’ll meet a needy Ukrainian woman who only takes value away from you. And that’s the very definition of an energy vampire. Make sure the tip of your slippers are pointing at somewhere else when you are asleep!
Money and sex come from the same source of Feng Shui.
- Buy rose quartz and put the stone near the door to your balcony. Rose quartz is the strongest crystal when it comes to attracting love to your life. Its function becomes best when it’s placed near the door to your balcony. But don’t forget that the effectiveness of rose quartz can be too strong and too fast, so you may want to use amethyst to slow things down a bit or to filter these Ukrainian ladies that you’ve attracted due to the rose quartz. You can even find rose quartz in the shape of a heart in some stores such as Karma Living in Australia. That’s the best shape of this stone.
- Don’t use your old clothes as washcloth. If you use your old clothes as washcloth or other cleaning tools, that’s bad Feng Shui. From a traditional Feng Shui’s perspective, your clothing includes your energy. That’s why Feng Shui experts can even use your old clothes to help you restore your energy when necessary. So, you’d better use your old clothes more wisely, i.e. give those items away or donate them to the charity. Throwing them away into the bin is better than using them as cleaning tools at home because you don’t want to ruin your own energy.
- Don’t store too many Feng Shui items at home. Some men are too interested in Feng Shui, so they buy a lot of Feng Shui items. However, storing too many Feng Shui items at home is actually bad Feng Shui because you’ll receive chaotic energy from these items – sometimes these items can interact with each other. As a result, if you don’t want to receive mixed signals from chaotic Ukrainian beauties, please avoid storing too many Feng Shui items at home!
(written by Jade Seashell)